By Lisa Shaker-Knopp (LowFatLowCarb.com)
- Write down your goals and be specific
- Paste those goals everywhere you can (on your mirror, in your car, on the refrigerator, etc.)
- Take a picture of what you want to look like and post it up everywhere
- Make a vision board, and out it in a place you can see everyday
- Write down daily affirmations, and read them over and over
- Keep a daily journal of your thoughts
WHAT DO YOU TELL YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE DIETING?
This website contains general information about medical conditions, nutrition, health and diets.
To view our disclaimers click here.