Rare TunaRare Tuna is tender, delicious, and easy to prepare. Not to mention it's also packed with health benefits! We know that a good tuna steak can be hard to find and when you do, you want to make sure it's prepared to perfection. Here are a few tips on how to prepare the best rare tuna:
1. Make sure you buy them individually, in a vacuum-sealed pack.
2. Thaw them slowly until completely or mostly defrosted.
3. Use a high-quality, non-stick pan.
4. Make sure your pan is hot!
5. Place the tuna on the pan without any oil or butter.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Make sure to never over cook!