Learn How to Cook the Best Wild SalmonWild salmon has a lot of health benefits. It is a great source of protein and Omega-3, among other minerals and vitamins. Whether you're coming up with your own healthy salmon recipes or replicating something you've eaten in a restaurant, here are a few tips to cooking the perfect wild salmon:
1. Always use a good, clean, high-quality, non-stick pan.
2. Keep the skin on.
3. Make sure your pan is really hot.
4. Cook the filet skin-side down.
5. Be sure to never over cook!
6. Add a little it of salt and black pepper, and your favourite fresh herb.
And don't forget: always buy wild salmon for the best taste!