Have Some Fun with Our Colorful Halloween-Inspired Fried Eggs!With Halloween right around the corner, we're all thinking of costumes for our kids or maybe for ourselves. But have you thought about your breakfast? If you're bored of the same old eggs, or maybe you want to excite the kids at breakfast with a fun twist on the standard fried egg check out our trick (or treat) on how to Color Fried Eggs!
1. To start, all you'll need is red cabbage, lemon, and eggs.
2. Crack eggs in two separate bowls but carefully separate the egg yolk.
3. Cut the cabbage into large chunks and blend in a food processor then drain the cabbage juice over both bowls of egg whites.
4. Add lemon juice to the other plate and whisk together until combined.
5. Pour egg white mixtures on either half of a hot frying pan then carefully add the egg yolks to each side.
6. Once cooked to your preferred texture, serve and enjoy!
As a morning staple, we've all stood over the stove in a half-awake state, cracked, flipped, and tried not to break the yolk to our fried eggs. However, with our laid back, playful take on this traditional dish, you and your family will be sure to share smiles around the breakfast table.
Check out the rest of our website for more delicious low carb high protein recipes!