- Start by making small, achievable goals
- Find out what gets you motivated and stick with it
- Don’t think about what you are giving up – Remember you get to pick a cheat day where you can eat all the chocolate chip cookies you want!
- Learn to love your new habits – Consistency is key!
- Look for an exercise that you enjoy doing and do it!
- Make planned meal deviations – plan ahead for indulgences when you can
- Be proud of yourself and all you have accomplished – You worked hard, you deserve it!
- Keep setting yourself objectives – Maybe you want to go gluten free for a week or run a 5k marathon?
What do you do to keep the weight off? Do you have a maintenance plan?
This website contains general information about medical conditions, nutrition, health and diets.
To view our disclaimers click here.