This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patricia J. 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pd g.
    Participant

Is there an option when meal planning to change the serving size? I.e. meal planning for 4 people instead of 2? (adjustment for shopping list)

Patricia J.
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m Patricia – Nutritionist at LFLC.

Currently there is no option to change the serving size of the recipes.  Many of our recipes are for 2 people but you may need to double a recipe or cut one in two.  If you have any questions, let me know and I can help you figure out your portions.

Have a great day!

Paul R.
    Participant

I’m looking at the recipe for the Dandelion Salmon Salad. Am I correct that the serving of salmon for this meal is 2 oz per person?

Patricia J.
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Our website and meal planner is currently being revised and will have a whole new look in the upcoming months.  Unfortunately, for now, you can not modify portion size of recipes.  That will be part of our new site however.

Is there anything in particular I can help you with?

Patricia – LFLC Nutritionist

Paul R.
    Participant

It’s not about modifying the serving size. Most, if not all your recipes use a 4 oz portion of meat per serving/person. But this one recipe only calls for a 2 oz piece of salmon per serving/person and I’m wondering if that’s correct. Thanks.

Patricia J.
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes – this is the correct portion size as we’re aiming to ensure that our new recipes are low fat and low carb.  You are more than welcome to add more salmon to your salad.

Patricia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.